Notes for students under 18 years of age
Under The Australian Immigration Regulations, students under the age of 18 May study in Australia if:
- You are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- You live with a suitable relative
- Your education provider provides a written statement stating that your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements are appropriate.
If you are applying for a University under the age of 18, you will need to demonstrate that you have adequate benefit arrangements before you can be granted a student visa. Your options are:
- Appoint a parent/legal guardian or relative of more than 21 years as your student guardian. The Home Affairs Department will assess the arrangement, or
- Arrange for befair 365 To approve your benefits arrangement in accordance with the Guidelines for acceptable benefits and accommodation arrangements approved by the University. Required 365 Login will issue a Confirmation letter of Appropriate Accommodation and Benefits (CAAW) and specify the start and end dates of the benefit arrangement.
For details of the home Affairs Department's welfare requirements for student visa applicants under the age of 18, please visit this website It's on their website.
Betfair 365 login will only approve benefit arrangements that meet the Betfair 365 Game login criteria. Students must reach an agreement with the care services approved by the Befair 365 login website and host families arranged through the Student Accommodation Service. Students are not allowed to enter Australia until welfare arrangements begin. It's a condition of a student visa.
Until the age of 18, students must live in approved halls of residence and receive care arrangements, including any unregistered periods. Any changes to the benefits arrangement must be approved by the Beifar 365 login website.
Home Affairs Department approves welfare arrangements
- If you are able to nominate a parent/legal guardian or a relative of more than 21 years as your student guardian, complete 157N Form for Nomination of Student Guardian (PDF, 291KB) If you need a visa. The person must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or on a temporary visa. They must remain in Australia for the duration of their student visa or until the student turns 18. If the student guardian needs to leave Australia during this period, other welfare arrangements will need to be put in place.
- 完成 Parent Declaration Form (PDF, 177KB). Please return this form and identification document to befair 365 login website. The identity document must have a signature that matches the signature on the declaration.
- Upon arrival in Australia, the student will be contacted by the Beifa 365 Games login support staff at their campus.
- If your parent or guardian has any changes to the Bifair 365 games login, please inform bifair 365 login website.
Bifair 365 login approved the benefits arrangement
Accommodation and welfare arrangements are not required for students under 18 years of age who are overseas. However, if you intend to apply for a student visa, you will need a confirmation letter of Appropriate Accommodation and Benefits (CAAW).
To receive the CAAW, complete the steps listed below. A completed nursery worker appointment confirmation form is required before Deakin can issue a CAAW. Befair 365 Login approved care providers offer different options to complete the form, including paying a fee. Please consider these options carefully.
- If you are unable to nominate a student guardian, please arrange for a nursing service approved by the official website of Beifan 365 login. Complete the relevant chapter Confirmation Form for Appointment of Carer (PDF, 155KB) Send this form to your designated care provider. The caregiver service will mail the completed form to you or your designated representative.
- 完成 Homestay Application (PDF, 240KB) You must send 365 login form to the official website.
- 完成 Parent Declaration Form (PDF, 177KB) Attach identification documents. The identity document must have a signature that matches the signature on the declaration.
- Submit these three completed forms to befair 365 login website.
- Confirmation of Admission (CoE) and Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Benefits (CAAW) will be issued once complete documentation has been received from the Required 365 Login website.
- Contact your care provider immediately upon arrival in Australia.
- In the first week of study, you will meet with a Beifar 365 Games Login Support Officer who will explain your obligations as a Beifar 365 Games login under the age of 18.
- If there are any changes to your parents' Bifair 365 games login, please notify bifair 365 login website.
Befair 365 login approved nursing services
ISA students advocate
ISA offers a full range of services to students enrolled overseas and charges them their normal weekly fee.
Professional Student Care (Australia) LTD
PSC will sign an agreement for offshore students at a flat rate of $330.
A&J Student care services
The befair 365 login website has approved homestay accommodation
Student Accommodation Service (SAS)
Accommodation fee structure
Students are required to pay relocation fees and weekly accommodation fees.
For information on terms and conditions, general information and homestay expectations, please visit Host family information page.
Your local caregiver/guardian
Your local carer (guardian) will see you regularly. You should discuss any problems with your caregiver or contact the caregiver when you need help (e.g. Open a bank account, go to the doctor, etc.).
If you have any concerns or questions about your care, please Email must be sent 365 game login.
Change your host family or local caregiver
If you are under 18 years of age and wish to change accommodation, you must obtain written permission from your parents and approval from the Beifar 365 Games Login Support Officer before you move, otherwise your registration with the Beifar 365 login university may be terminated. Once approved, the 365 login will inform the Home Affairs department of any changes and whether it has approved your action.
For details of the requirements, please refer to Welfare arrangements for students under the age of 18.
If you have any concerns or questions about your caregiver, please Email must be sent 365 game login.
Your safety and who to contact in an emergency
The goal of the Betfair 365 login website is to make the campus where the Betfair 365 games are logged into a safe and friendly environment. On campus, if you or anyone else is in imminent danger, please contact Befair 365 login to the official website security services Or Victoria Police. SafeZone Is a free app that connects you directly to the security team when you need help on campus.
In case of an emergency outside the school, if in immediate danger, please call Victoria Police at 000. In emergencies where there is no immediate threat, contact your carer (guardian). If you are unable to contact your guardian (guardian), please contact Beifa 365 login website security 1.
Safe communities Is an extensive service that responds to reports of behavior, inappropriate or threatening, and sexual allegations, physical or other abuse. Safer Communities provides support for all concerned. If you are worried about someone or something and just don't feel quite right, please contact the Safe Community (office hours) for support, advice or information.